LYNN'S PERSONAL SELLER COMMITMENTS
- Provide a Comparative Market Analysis and help the Seller determine the optimum pricing strategy by reviewing sold “comps” and previewing competing listings
- Develop a Creative Marketing Plan and Schedule and adjust as necessary
- Offer suggestions on cost-effective ways to optimize the home’s value by improving street appeal and interior environment
- Coordinate with a team of professionals to prepare the home for market and closing
- Stage the home, rearranging furniture and accessorizing where needed to add pizzazz”
- Provide professional photography, graphics and a virtual tour for use on multiple web sites, email communications, full-color printed brochures, flyers, and post cards
- Market to other Realtors through MLS, e-mail updates, and a Realtor’s Open House
- Provide feedback on all showings and offer suggestions for overcoming buyer objections
- Prepare monthly reports on local market changes that influence the list price
- Present all offers promptly and negotiate the optimum contract for the Seller
- Meet with and provide the appraiser with "comps”
- Represent Seller at all inspections
- Suggest quality resources for repairs and assist with vendor bidding and scheduling
- Follow up with title company & selling agent as necessary to ensure a timely closing
- Review Closing Statement with Seller and be present at Closing
- Refer Seller to another professional BHHSFNR Agent at the destination city if move is out-of-state or international
Determining Your Home's Value
With more and more resources available on-line, many sellers believe they can determine the value of their homes by using a site such as Zillow. Unfortunately, the information is typically out of date or otherwise inaccurate. There is really no reason not to ask a professional Realtor like Lynn, who knows the market and can arrive at a much more accurate value for your home, for help. She is happy to do a quick CMA for you based on the comps available to her through the MLS system to come up with a ball park range of values.
The key to getting your home sold is the correct list price, which needs to encompass not only the sold comps in your neighborhood, but also must consider your active competition. In order to come up with an appropriate list price for your home, once you have decided to let Lynn list your home for sale, she does her homework by:
VIEWING your property, noting benefits and deficiencies, and making suggestions to improve its marketability
REVIEWING data on similar properties that have sold, and
PREVIEWING those properties which are your closest competitors to see how your home compares.
Lynn will then compile all of the above information into a detailed report, which she will use to develop a custom marketing plan for your home.
To request a preliminary CMA, simply complete the contact information form and Lynn will give you a call to gather the necessary information.